Friday, January 27, 2012

My Android Apps so Far

Here's a list of what I have installed as of 2012-JAN


NameNotes
Adobe Flash Player 11.1Because I want my battery to drain.
AldiokeReader - not sure what my favorite one is yet.
Amazon MP3
Anagram Word Scramble
Android Task Manager
Angry Birds
Apparatus Lite
Amazon Appstore
Cartoon Wars: Gunner+
Cool Reader
DirectTV Remote
Dropbox
Evernote
Extensive Notes Lite
Freecell
GO Keyboard
GO Keyboard Pad plugin
Google+
GunsNGlory WW2
JavaIDEdroid
LG TV Remote
Maps
Moon+ Reader
Music
MX Video Player
MX Video Player Codec (ARMv7)
Netflix
NVIDIA Globall Demo
Osmos HDGet this. Great game. Also on iOS, Linux, Mac, PC, Steam
Pandora
Perfect Viewer PDF Plugin
Pinball Deluxe
Practice English Grammer 2
RealCalc
Replica Island
SketchBook X
Skype
Skyrim Live Wallpaper
Slice It!
Solitaire
Speedx 3D
Sudoku Free
Terminal IDE
Torrent-fu
tTorrent
Twitter
U Connect
VI Reference
Whiteboard
Wind-up Knight
Writepad

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this list! Many usuful apps which I was not aware of like: VI reference, Terminal IDE, Real Calc or JavaIDEDroid. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete